Press Release: Halloween Weekend DWI Enforcement
SUFFOLK COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE STEPPED UP DWI ENFORCEMENT OVER THE HALLOWEEN WEEKEND
(Riverhead, NY) Trick-or-Treaters were sharing the streets with the Suffolk County Sheriff’s Office DWI Enforcement Unit this past Halloween weekend. While the kids were out looking for candy, Deputy Sheriffs were patrolling Suffolk County’s roads on the lookout for impaired drivers.
From Friday, November 1st to Saturday, November 3rd, Sheriff’s Deputies arrested five impaired drivers for Driving While Intoxicated. These arrests took place in the towns of Patchogue, Brookhaven, Bay Shore, and Central Islip. Those arrested were:
- Michael Frechette, 21, of Medford - DWI
- Kareem Baldwin, 34, of Bay Shore – DWI, Unlicensed Operation of a Vehicle
- Salvadora Vaz, 61, of Ronkonkoma – DWI
- Miguelina Rodriguez, 32, of Central Islip – DWI, two counts of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 7th Degree
- Matthew Crowley, 39, of East Patchogue – Felony DWI, Refusing to Consent to a Breath Test, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Vehicle in the 1st Degree
For information on these and other Suffolk County Sheriff’s Office arrests, please visit the Sheriff’s Office Arrest Blotter at www.suffolksheriff.com/press.